Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Baylee!

She's 1 and walking! She was so eager to walk. She has been walking for a couple of weeks now! I think she's too small! They grow up too fast!
I'm 1 ! I bought this onsie and decorated it with a 1 and I think it turned out really cute!

Baylee having so much fun eating her own cupcake :)


Daddy and Baylee



Your the best Mom!




Thank you for all your support we all had so much fun! HOT! but fun :)





Trysten's big brother shirt we got made for him!






My friend Shantel made this individual cupcake for Baylee, it turned out so cute!







The Casey McCurdy family August 22, 2009








Grandma Natha and me!









Baylee's Birthday cake!










Baylee loves to take baths!












1 comment:

  1. This is from your sister. You figured out how to post pictures. Great job!!! And I think the party for her was great. I can't believe she is 1 and walking either. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete