Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Wow!! today was very eventful! This morning we went up to Idaho Falls for my cousin Clark's farewell. He is going to
Rome, Italy! Congrats and good luck Clark!
At church Trysten made me a paper flower for mother's day and he colored it for me too! How cute.I'll have to take a picture and put it on here.
Then afterwards we went to Casey's uncle's house to see his family and that was fun too! They had a barbecue and played football and jumped on the tramp and while that was going on the girls were smelling Scentsy candles samples, that is what I told Casey I wanted for Mother's Day, so I got 1 candle warmer, 1 scent and 6 car scents, it was very hard to choose. Anyways, I hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day! I did! and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment