Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WOW!!!!!!!!

Wow! It has been awhile !
A lot has happened. I just got my Dental Assistants certificate on Saturday. Yeah! I'm done. It was such a fun experience I loved every minute of it. Now I just need to find a job. I had a lot of support there that day. I want to thank my husband for all he has done for me. Taking care of the kids on Saturday's and dealing with my long hours of studying! I also, want to thank my mom for all she does for me! She has taken care of my kids whenever I have needed her. Thanks mom your the best! To my sister, thank you so much for coming home and watching my kids while I finish my inter ship. Thanks love you much! Well to everyone else, thank you so much for your support and all you do for me.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too. and I was glad to help!~Natasha

    ReplyDelete