Monday, May 4, 2009

ALmOST dONE!

Finally!!!!! Almost done! I can't wait to be done with school. But then I will soon start up again for 6 more weeks to get my expanded functions. I have just a few more hrs. to finish my internship yeah! Then it's study, study study time for me for my final in 2 weeks. May 16Th is the big day and it is going to come fast!
I start cheerleading practice today with the new 2009-2010 girls and I can't wait, for a new and fresh year. It is going to be fun and the girls that made it are sweet and I can't wait to work with them. Well I finally got my picture's from my mom so I'll be able to put picture's on my blog now.
Baylee got her ears pierced about a week ago and they are so cute on her. I love them, but some bag to differ, and with her huge head bands with huge flowers in her hair, they think I'm squishing her head. But I'm not, I love them and she looks so cute. Well hope everyone has a GREAT! week!

No comments:

Post a Comment