Friday, March 27, 2009

It's my mommies birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
This weekend is going to be eventful. Its my mom's birthday and we are going to Red Lobster. I have school in the morning, and Casey gets to come in and let me do impressions, and x-rays on him. How fun will that be? Then we are going to McDonald's for Trysten's birthday party with the rest of the family and friends. I want to go to Outer Limits its an arcade but they were booked out for the past 3 weekends. I guess you have to book a party way before the date. I guess next year. So we decided to just do it at McDonald's, cause we can't fit all of the family in our place. Well when is anybodies life ever dull, not ours!!!!!!!!!!! Got to love life!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday fun!!! It was great to have my whole family together!!! I love you all.

    ReplyDelete