Monday, March 23, 2009

Life of a Mother. (~ I love it!~)

WOW! How time just flies by. Trysten is going to be 3 on Wednesday and Baylee is 7 months. We are now potty training Trysten for good now. No stopping now. It is time!!!!! I also threw all the bottles (aka la la) away. NO MORE!! This week is going to be relaxing for me. Last week I had cheer leading tryouts all week, Sean and Katelin's wedding (by the way congrats you too!) Then I had school on Saturday. Which is going swell! They cram a lot in in one week but, I'm doing well so far. I didn't think I would. Saturday, March 28, 2009 we get to bring in a family member and have them be our guinea pig's. I'm going to torment my husband!(: Anyways, then later that day we are going to celebrate Casey's and Trysten's birthday at McDonald's the new one. We didn't get to celebrate Casey's birthday because Baylee had RSV. Well are all well now and this week is going to be a regroup, laundry, cleaning, potty training, no more bottles, etc. I hope I don't go insane!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Trysten did ok with out the bottles. I know that is his best friend. Maybe you can find him a new best friend. This was hard for me to do as a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you got a blog! cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete