Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Party!!! Another Birthday down!

Well today was so eventful! Casey got to come to my school and I got to do full mouth x-rays. BOO! I didn't do so well. I was hurting him and he was gaging. It is confusing to put those sensors and the plastic bit the right way in his mouth. I forgot how to do half of the things. This was my only second time, the first time was on Dexter the dummy. He is a lot better patient then a real person. He can stretch a lot more. Well I got through it and I hope that I can do it better next time. After school family and friends met at McDonald's for Trysten's party. It went pretty well. Trysten hasn't been feeling that well for the past few days, so when we got home. We checked his temp and it was 104.2. Yeah I am not liking that. So my mom put him in a cool bath and we gave him some Motrin. He went right to sleep. He played so hard and had a blast, even though he was sick. I hope we don't have to deal with an ear infection. My kids have been sick a lot the past month. Medical Bills just keep on adding up. Once you get the other ones payed off them more have to come. Not fair, but it's life right? Well hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment