Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LaLa

Well getting rid of the bottle aka lala didn't work. He kept on waking up and crying like a wolf calling out to the moon! WOW! So early this morning with waking up so many times saying the same thing over and over again. "Trysten you are a big boy, you don't need anymore lala's. Mommy threw all of them away." I guess my 3 year old tomorrow is a little smarter then that. I don't know what else to do. The potty training is going very well. It's time consuming but it will pay off in the end. I guess I didn't prepare for this when I had kids. My son will be three tomorrow and I don't want tomorrow to happen. My baby soon won't be my baby boy anymore. Next time I blink he is going to be in High School, married, and kids. But not until he is 30 years. old. Life of a Mother, Life of a Mother I tell ya! It doesn't get any worse then this, Does it? hahahaha! Well this is a crazy life of the McCurdy family.

Well I have been attempted to spring clean my house and got most of my kitchen done. I don't have that much to do. Since Casey has been laid off a few times this winter. He has helped me a lot go through closets etc. and get rid of things. I just have to really clean and disinfect. I guess going to school to become a dental assistant you learn about all the bacteria, pathogens, germs, so I guess I have become a germ a phobic, and with Baylee getting sick. I now have everyone wash there hand before they hold Baylee. Is that to much? It's a crazy life but it's our life. Is that was Jon and Kate plus 8 say? Life goes on and this too shall pass, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment