Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I~t's Piercing Time for the little lady!~

Tomorrow is the big day for the little lady! ( Miss Bay)
I'm so excited! I went to Sally's yesterday and bought Baylee her first pair of earrings. They are so little. She is going to scream, but at least she won't be in pain forever. The reason I waited forever to get her ears pierced is because she was sick with RSV and all of the stomach problem's she had I wanted to wait until she was better. Sick baby with sore ears, doesn't mix. I need to put all of my picture's on a disc so I can put them on my blog. My mom has a lot of my picture's so I'm behind on getting my picture's on here. Wish me luck for a peaceful day. Can anyone tell me how there little girl(s) how they reacted?

2 comments:

  1. Brit,
    Don't worry! She will cry for a few minutes, and should be fine the rest of the day. Chloee did wonderful with hers. Just like getting shots. I don't think Chloee's ears hurt all day or anything. They are sore for the first little bit, but only hurt if there bumped or rubbed against. Just make sure you keep turning the earrings after the first day. Turn them around and around, so the ears wont heal with the earring attached. No worries though. I am sure she will look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Post pictures cause I cant wait to see them! If I have girls I am FOR SURE piercing their ears, even if Justin hates it :-)

    ReplyDelete