Friday, April 3, 2009

Decisions and Nerves!

40 hr. internship!
I'm so nervous! I have to find a Dentist here in town that will let me shadow for a week, so that I can get my certificate. There are so many dentists here in town and how do I know which one is the right one to go to and is he layed back enough to let me goof up a bit? I'm excited to be done with this program, but there is things I have to do in order to finish. I have to go and get my HBV shots. I took a blood test and it said I didn't have the immunity so I have to get them again. Then I have to finish 6 weeks left of school and the 40hr. intern and I'm already CPR certified. Gosh! to many decisions, I hope I find the right dentist to go to. OHHHH yeah almost done. I never thought I would get this far, I'm so proud of myself!

1 comment:

  1. If you get to an office you don't like you can always change! Good luck with looking and I am glad you are happy with your decision! I have loved assisting.

    ReplyDelete