Sunday, April 12, 2009

Got to love Family no matter what!

Why is it so hard to understand people and why they act the way they act? It's so hard to be nice to someone that isn't nice back. You try and try and wonder why you just can't get along? Family is suppose to be important to everyone, it doesn't matter what religion, color, job, opinions, dress, names, money etc... you should love them for them and because they are your family. They are your family when you marry into a family and if you were born into a family, and they will always be there. You can't pick your family just your friends. This is an important topic to me especially on Easter, because that is when families get together and celebrate a holiday and talk and reminisce, and talk about old times, what's new etc... Not arguing on about things that don't matter and are not going to matter in a week, you always have to have to sides of the story before you start blaming the one you are talking to or asking questions. I'm sorry I'm blabbing on, but I see to many families that fight more then they love and make GREAT memories. This happened to me tonight, and I was upset at the situation and the conflict it was making and that my relationship with this someone is not well and I don't know why. This is a journal for yourself and for readers and some things are left to be personal, but I just wanted to let everyone know, family and friends that are connected to my link is family is everything no matter what decisions you make in your life you are still human and I still and always will love you!!!!! Well I hope everyone had an awsome Easter I know I did, I spent it with very special people! FAMILY! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment