Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm almost done!

~Internship this week!~
Well this week is going to be a busy week for me. On Monday I'm going to Utah with my mom and sister to support my sister. Then my mom said we can go shopping, so that's good. Tuesday, I start my internship again and I go from 8-5 but I went to the dentist last week and he said I have a cavity, so I'm going to get that filled at 2. So I will only get about 5 hrs. in on Tuesday. Wednesday is the same thing I go in at 8 and I'm done at 5. On Thursday, is going to be a sad and exciting day. Baylee is going to get her ears pierced, BOOHOO! I'm so excited she is going to look so cute. On Friday, I go again at 8-5. So I get about 19 hrs. in this week. So all together I will have 29 hrs. Then I have to figure out babysitters for the next week to finish. I have 9 chapters to read and do workbook on and this is the last time, then it is studying for my final. I graduate on May 16Th I can't wait to be done!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Brit! I pierced Chloee's ears when she was about five months. She cried for juat a couple seconds, and then it was all done. I am thinking of doing Brookies real soon! I am glad I found your blog on here!

    ReplyDelete