Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Potty training

~Trysten~
Well it is getting better. Tonight after dinner he just walked right into the bathroom and went potty, without asking him if he needed to go potty! He is growing up so fast. He woke up this morning and was laying in bed with me and Baylee, and Baylee was getting excited and was flapping her arms. Well they were hitting me and Trysten said, "Baylee don't hit mommy that's a NO no. "I just had to laugh and say "Trysten it's okay she is a little baby and she doesn't know better. " He is becoming a protective big brother. He loves playing with Baylee and she just laughs and laughs at him. If anybody can get Baylee to laugh it is Trysten.

Well I'm half way done with school. I can't wait to be done. It has gone by so fast. It is so fun. I love going to school. I have to get my 40hr. internship done before I can get my certificate for Dental Assistant. I'm nervous, but I always think things are worse then they really are.

Casey, has been laid off a lot in the past couple of weeks. I hope things start picking up. It is so stressful when you don't feel financially stable. I wish our taxes would come. But other then that, we are doing well and loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment