Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank goodness for WIC

Thank goodness for WIC I tell you! Me and the kids had an appointment
yesterday, it went well, Trysten's iron level was low,
but he was such a big boy when the lady poked his finger.
Trysten is growing well, he is 50% versatile for his age, (sorry can't spell today)
He weighs 32Ibs and he is 38in tall. Big boy! Now we can get him a booster, which he will like better then his car seat he has now. Baylee is finally growing the way she should, after so many doctor visits, I thought she would never gain weight. She weighed 14.6 before she got sick and so I had to take her in to the doctor to get weighed once a week for two weeks! The first week I took her in she weighed 13 Ibs. 8 oz. Not a huge weight gain, but they didn't expect it. The last week I took her in she weighed 14 Ibs even. Yeah! No other medical investigation! Well when they weighed her yesterday she was 15 Ibs even, she is gaining now! Well, as I was saying thank goodness for WIC because I wouldn't be able to afford her formula if it wasn't for them. She is on a certain kind of formula called Nutramigen for her Colic when she was first born. I really wanted to breastfeed, but things happen that you just can't. Anyways, it would cost me $102.00 a month for 4 cans. So yes, I am grateful that there is WIC. (:
Well we are off like a dirty shirt, and on the road again! We are heading up to the cabin for the weekend. I'm so excited, its going to be so much fun to spend time with my family and my sister's roommates and our good friends Joe and Jena and there two boys Jaxon and Jase. Jaxon is 7 months older then Trysten, they are good friends and they are going to have so much fun! Jase is 10 months older then Baylee, so they just look at each other now but Jase is Baylee's future boyfriend! JK I won't rush her to fast! Well everyone have a swell Easter weekend and eat lots of food on Sunday, I know I will, and then burn it off the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment